Always place the candle on a flat and level surface that is non-flammable. Shorten the wick to 5mm before each lighting. Keep candle free of foreign objects including matches and cut wicks. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of animals and children. The lid of the candle is not suitable as a coaster and not suitable for extinguishing the candle.Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. An allergic reaction may occur.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets. May cause allergic skin reactions. Can cause allergic reactions. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Use only in sufficiently and well-ventilated indoor areas. Not suitable for allergy sufferers and people with respiratory problems. Ventilate the room well after use. Avoid inhaling smoke directly. Caution: Container can get hot.
Dispose of contents/container at an approved disposal point in compliance with local regulations.